The Renewal Workshop invites attendees to intentionally deepen understanding of their low-morale experiences as defined in Kendrick’s 2017 study (i.e., repeated and protracted exposure to workplace abuse and neglect). Renewal Workshops are a good choice for organizations who are ready to positively transform their culture or more deeply support positive changes in their employees or members.
Intensive pre-workshop readings, assessments, and in-depth reflective exercises, along with on-site participatory group work and discussions, will help attendees:
- Make sense of their low morale experience(s);
- Identify, reduce, or interrupt the role of professional, occupational and systemic barriers to resolving low morale;
- Identify and cultivate leadership behaviors that decrease low morale in workplace environments; and
- Create and engage with a collegial community to increase best practices in applying workplace civility, honing humane leadership skills, applying positive communication strategies, promoting workplace wellness, and encouraging self-empowerment.
Topics addressed in Workshops vary, and include:
- Workplace toxicity
- Enabling Systems of low morale
- Leadership styles
- Communication Strategies
- Associated frameworks of low morale
- Library employee value
- Mental health impacts
- and more.
Workshops are offered in 4-hour time slots. Download a brochure and request more information today.
A presentation, colloquium, and seminar are also available.
Renewal Workshop Hosts Include: