The Renewal Colloquium encourages attendees to informally discuss, explore, and resolve questions about Kendrick’s low morale studies (Kendrick 2017; Kendrick & Damasco 2019; Kendrick, 2021) and/or their specific experiences of low morale.
Brief prep work is required, and this short facilitated discussion may cover:
- Low-morale experience development;
- The role of Library and Information Science (LIS)-based and workplace barriers to resolving low morale;
- How organizational systems, workplace cultures, and/or LIS industry values and norms intersect with low-morale experiences;
- Behaviors that decrease low morale in workplace environments;
- Emerging and established pathways workplace empowerment and improving individual choices and organizational culture;
- and more.
Colloquia are offered in 60- to 75-minute time slots. Request more information today.
A presentation, seminar, and workshop are also available.
Renewal Colloquium Hosts Include: