A year ago on this day, I started Renewals Coaching! Today, I’m beyond excited to announce that I’m launching Renewals Executive Coaching, designed to focus on the organizational culture and performance needs and concerns of formal leaders. This service expansion continues its core objective of working with people seeking support while working in dysfunctional workplaces, with a particular focus on the challenges leaders experiencing low morale may face. As always, Renewals Coaching is grounded in my ongoing low morale research and supported by over a decade of experience in guiding people in improving their professional communication strategies.
If you are a formal leader who is…
- Employed at a dysfunctional organization or leading dysfunctional teams or departments;
- Ready to identify and apply strategies for improved workplace culture;
- Experiencing or recovering from a current or previous low-morale experience;
- Willing to identify and reduce low-morale-induced systems and behaviors impacting your leadership style and/or workplace relationships;
- Leading alone (solo director or deanship) or in isolation and seeking connection and perspective on daily or long-term work during routine or challenging times; and
- Interested in (re-)centering employee inclusion and well-being,
Renewals Executive Coaching is for you! Request a consultation.